General german courses
- 7-week modules
- 2 sessions per week
- 90-minute sessions
- classes are held before 5 pm or in the evening (starting 5.40 pm or 7.30 pm)
- one module is 3 1/2 weeks long
- 4 sessions per week
- one session is 2 1/2 hours long (includes a 15-minute break)
- classes are held up to 5 pm
- by filling in the enrolment form
- by taking a language test to assess your level of German; allow one hour for the written paper followed by a short interview with one of our German teachers.
- you find out more when travelling as a tourist in a German-speaking country
- you can study at a university using German, in countries like Germany, Austria or Switzerland
- you up your chances of being promoted within an international company
- you can apply for a job abroad
- you have access to the German culture
The German Conversation Club is an excellent opportunity to chat with fellow students, while guided by our German language teachers. We are meeting every Monday at MGM(Bastion) starting 9.30 pm.
Be the first to grab a seat!